Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nmon Ford Hits "Billboard" Charts Again




Barihunk Nmon Ford has hit the Billboard Music Classical Charts again with his new album "Songs of Delight." The Panamanian-American singer's vocal trio Vai DaCapo includes singers Joseph Guyton and Colin Eaton and they join forces to sing thirteen pop classics. The album is currently #18 on the charts ahead of Sarah Brightman and the London Philharmonic.



Ford's recording of William Bolcom's "Songs of Innocence and of Experience" was a triple Grammy Award-winning album. At Barihunks we know him for his steamy portrayals in Louis Gruenberg's "The Emperor Jones" and Benjamin Britten's "Billy Budd."

*************************************
Subscribe to Barihunks by Email
*************************************

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know when we are going to hear more from Dacapo. I'm wearing out my dvd and cd. I think they are incredible men and I need to hear MORE from them. I'm 64 yrs. old and their music, sound and those voices, lord have mercy. I enjoy you all so much. Let it be known where you are going to be!!! desi603@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what you said times 100!!!! Many are envy green, have you ever heard such vocals? I sure haven't in my lifetime. Gwen.

    ReplyDelete