Monday, February 14, 2011

Maltman Nude in new Don Giovanni Adaptation

Maltman bares all for art

British singer Christopher Maltman is the latest barihunk to bare all for high art. The talented and intense Maltman will appear in Kasper Holten's updated 90-minute adaptation of Don Giovanni. Distribution is scheduled for April 7, 20011 and we hear that it's the sexiest opera themed movie ever made.

We had a difficult time embedding the trailer into this post, but you can watch it HERE. We'll keep you posted on events related the opening.

Contact us at Barihunks@gmail.com




 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barihunks, your blog entry has truly whet my appetite for this movie, and I'm eagerly awaiting its premier in theaters (and on DVD).

    In the preview I believe you can catch a momentary glimpse of Placido Domingo at the 1:14 mark of the video clip (though I do not see his name listed among the credits for cast and crew -- perhaps his appearance is a brief cameo in the chorus).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intense clip!! That sure looked like Domingo to me too. I don't think I'd want to see this in a theater....too intense - too in-your-face and LOUD. Even in the clip the volume is too loud. I'd have to use earplugs in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the film recently - beautiful and exciting. Maltman was sizzling hot and had me in a tizzy the entire movie: the smooth gorgeous voice, the intense performance, his large expressive eyes, the hunky bod. I now have a Maltman obsession and I NEED MORE! There are not enough internet photos or videos of this sexy beast to scratch my itch. Sigh. Ok, enough fangirling. Love your blog, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont you have any frontal naked pics of him in that opera?

    ReplyDelete