Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bryce Smith On Being Single



Barihunk Bryce Smith wrote a piece for Operagasm about the issues around being single with an opera career. Here's a snippet:

If I can’t find the one person that’s supposed to love me no matter what, I’ll find those that will love me for what I create. Maybe that is why I stay as busy as I do – so I never have to face the truth that, at the end of the day, I am in fact alone. Therefore, I continue to throw myself into the one thing that matters most, the one thing that my passion is completely unbridled and running wild to be a part of, my first and only love – performing.


You can read the entire piece at Operagasm.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Subscribe to Barihunks by Email

Contact us at barihunks@gmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

  1. As a single, 32-yr-old gay man living in America's heartland, I'd be happy to have Bryce show up at my doorstep between gigs. He can lean on my shoulder, complain about crazy directors and I'll cook him a hot meal. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete