Monday, May 17, 2010

The Hot Pole Sings In The Bathroom

[Photos courtesy of Malemen]


Have you ever fantasized about watching your favorite barihunk singing in the bathroom. Well thanks to the Polish magazine Malemen you can see and hear Mariusz Kwiecien, aka The Hot Pole, singing "Deh vieni alla finestra" while getting ready in the morning.

After this video, who needs coffee?


[THIS VIDEO IS NOT WORKING WITH SOME BROWSERS. WE ARE TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Subscribe to Barihunks by Email

Contact us at barihunks@gmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! I actually have a copy of this magazine. "Male Dessert" is the article title and dessert he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Nice video, wish he took off the robe to show his sexy hairy chest physique but to hear that every morning is a MAJOR turn-on. Boy, I wish he was in my bathroom every morning singing like that because we would never leave the bedroom or bathroom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Anonymous, I'd keep MK naked and singing in my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete